SOME IDEAS FOR YOU TO TRY:
- Alphabet challenge: can you think of an animal for each letter of the alphabet and write a list?
- Write a 'guess who' for you favourite mini-beast for your family to guess
- Find a stone, or leaf, and paint it to look like a bug
- Label a mini-beast
- Create a butterfly with symmetrical patterns
- Make a number caterpillar from circles: you could count in 1s, 2s, 5s or 10s
- Learn about coins and money. Make a shop at home and find out how many ways you can spend 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p or even £1
- Make some coin rubbing art work
- Learn some signs from the newsletter and sign some bug names
- Write a review of the book you've just read
- Complete a mindfulness colouring sheet
- Play 'guess the teacher'
- Post the pictures to school to share
For Mrs Stapley and Mrs Ingram can you find:
- 5 red bricks
- 2 cuddly toys
- 10 funny fingers
- 1 big smile
- An idea of your own?
Please can your grown up take a photo to keep for your scrapbook. It would be lovely if you sent some to school too.
Have fun finding out and learning.