At Normandy Primary School we are currently working towards the achievement of the Well-Being Award, so that we can promote the Well-Being and Mental Health of both pupils and staff. This is the responsibility of everyone in the school community and we aim to ensure that the long term ethos and culture of the school reflects this.
We aim to:
- Promote mental health as part of everyday school life
- Improve the emotional well-being of all staff and pupils
- Ensuring mental health problems are identified early and appropriate support provided
- Offer provision and interventions that match the needs of our pupils and staff
- Raise awareness of the importance of mental health awareness and understanding
- Capture the views of parents, pupils and teachers on mental health issues